Welcome to Wicked Writer Wednesday (#WWW)
Wednesday is dedicated to wicked writers and how cool it is to be one!
Today our topic is “As a writer what would you take to a deserted island?”
A list that I came up with is:
- Instruction book on how to make paper from palm trees.
- Tools to enable making paper from palm trees.
- Solar generator to create electricity to run satellite dish to receive signal for blackberry to access twitter and blog posts.
- Instruction book on how to create pencils from coconuts (tools on #2 should work here as well).
- Coffee maker that will run on #3.
- Instruction book that teaches how to grow, harvest and roast coffee beans.
- Roaster and grinder that will run on #3.
- Instruction book on how to organize time so WIPs won’t be interrupted by farming and roasting of coffee beans.
- An emergency beacon that runs on #3 to signal for help when #1,#4 and #6 turn out to not work because the island is inhabited by demons on vacay.
- And most important – Hubby to fight off demons as we split the island. And who won’t say “I told you so.”
So what would you take to a deserted island? Would coffee be on your list or would you want a different beverage? Do you in the words of Greta Garbo “Vant to be alone”? Or is there a special someone (like a green beret trained in survival technic) that you want to take with you? Please let me know, cause your list may be way better than mine!
Thanks for stopping by!